We manufactures a variety of innovative products used to tap into existing wires.
T-Tap Wire Terminals allow you to tap an existing wire with another wire with ONE crimp and no additional connections.
T-Tap Connectors are used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the quick slide connector makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a push-on terminal.
A quick and easy way to tap in to an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
- No wire stripping is necessary. Simply clip part over the primary wire and close with a pair of pliers
- No special tools are required
- Taps are insulated, color coded by wire size
- All taps meet or exceed UL and SA standards
HOW TO USE:
- Simply insert both wires into the splice, squeeze down on the metal insert with pliers, and close the cap.
- Quantity: 120 PCS
- Package Weight: 0.35 kg
- Package Size: 10 x 5 x 5 cm
- 20 x Red Connectors
- 20 x Blue Connectors
- 20 x Yellow Connectors
- 20 x Red T-Tap Wire Terminals
- 20 x Blue T-Tap Wire Terminals
- 20 x Yellow T-Tap Wire Terminals